BEST ECUADORIAN COFFEE
Best Ecuadorian Coffee reviewed in February 2021 is all here. Come see all the best Ecuadorian Coffee, top roasts, brands, ratings, prices and more. We have all the latest coffee information, product reviews, customer ratings, and so much more. Look here first for the coffee information you need in February 2021 to keep healthy, happy and cheerful with your next delicious cup of coffee.
Coffee was introduced as a crop in 1860 when plantations were first established in the coastal Manabí Province in the Jipijapa Zone. Ecuador became famous for growing beans that made great instant coffee, still a staple in many Ecuadorian households. While large plantations still exist, recent coffee production is turning to smaller, family run farms and specialty beans.
Bestselling Ecuadorian Coffee – February 2021
- Finely ground: The medium roast coffee beans are expertly ground to preserve the quality and taste; adequate amount of caffeine is ideal to give you an energized feeling instantly
- Rich flavor: This flavored coffee comes with special aroma flavor, citrus notes, and a flavorful rich taste; take a sip of hot or cold brewing and fall in love with the taste
- Medium roast: This ground arabica coffee is carefully selected and expertly roasted to provide a bold taste and great aroma
- Medium- Dark Balanced: The mild yet rich flavor of this fall flavored ground coffee is just perfect for every coffee lover
- Package Contains: One 10-oz. bag of ground 100% Arabica Coffee from Ecuador
- Some of the best coffee from Ecuador
- Don Pablo's Special Blend of Colombia, Guatemala, and Brazil
- Medium to Full Bodied with a Very Smooth Cocoa Toned Finish & Low Acidity
- Medium-Dark Roast - Whole Bean Arabica Coffee - GMO Free
- Origin: Colombia, Guatemala, Brazil
- REFUNDABLE - Try Don Pablo Risk-Free: Buy now, and if you don't love our coffees, contact us directly through Amazon, and we will happily refund your order
- Meet Your Farmer: Milton Rivadeneira. Milton's plantation is located in Ibarra, Ecuador, and sits just at 6,800 feet in altitude. His plantation is gorgeous, filled with healthy Arabica coffee plants and exotic Ecuadorian fruits, like Pitajaya!
- Natural Processed: Extremely rare, the natural processed, Ecuadorian coffee is hard to find. The natural process requires a great deal of oversight. As you will experience, Milton has truly perfected it! Expect notes of blueberries, citrus, and of course - bold, dark chocolate!
- Direct Trade: All of our coffees are sourced directly from our farmer's plantations! We spend a month down in Ecuador each year, building relationships, purchasing specialty coffees, and teaching sustainability!
- Selectively Picked: At each of our farmer's plantations, ripe coffee cherries are picked and processed, ensuring a high quality cup of coffee every time!
- Taste the Difference: Micro-Lot farms, Selectively Picked, Processed Organic, Shade-Grown, & Expertly Roasted!
- Light roast with a crisp and clean flavor
- One 32-ounce bag of whole bean coffee
- 100% Arabica coffee grown in Central and South America
- Roasted and packed in the U.S.A.
- Shown as a serving suggestion
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We’re proud of our products. If you aren’t satisfied, we’ll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase. 1-877-485-0385
- An Amazon brand
- MAYORGA ORGANICS CAFÉ CUBANO ROAST is a cuban-style dark roast profile Mayorga has perfected, with hints of vanilla and sweet, syrupy smokiness, with a smooth, and bold finish with low acidity.
- IN THIS UNIQUE BLEND: Our Roastmaster craft roasts our coffees from Peru, Honduras and/or Nicaragua, and gives our Café Cubano Roast a unique signature flavor profile, making this cuban-style roast a Mayorga favorite.
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED from quality-inspected, certified organic small farmers and cooperatives throughout Latin America. USDA Organic, Non-GMO Verified, Kosher, Direct Trade.
- SLOW-ROASTING PROCESS using our signature Latin, slow-roasting small batch process, we are able to give our Café Cubano Roast a distinct flavor. Our coffees are high-quality, Specialty Grade, 100% Arabica, Shade-Grown. Our coffee is roasted and packaged in the USA.
- TRY MAYORGA RISK-FREE. Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee. We offer a 30-day money back guarantee on any product you have purchased from MAYORGA ORGANICS directly through Amazon. Send us a message through Amazon, and we will refund your order, no questions asked.
- There are no contents originating from Cuba in this or any of our products.
- Hardcover Book
- Kriebel, Marcella (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 144 Pages - 04/28/2015 (Publication Date) - Burgess Lea Press (Publisher)
- Audio CD – Audiobook
- Atahualpa (Author)
- 02/28/2021 (Publication Date) - Atahualpa/Bolivar Burga (Publisher)
Top 10 Facts about Ecuadorian Coffee
Historically, coffee beans were introduced in Ecuador in 1860. After the initiation of foreign trade and commerce in this country, coffee production gained the significant interest of the government and was improved and encouraged. Some unique facts about coffee production in this region are discussed below:
1. Ecuadorian Coffee taste specialty
Ecuadorian coffee has a medium body and quite a predictable flavor. Its taste does not vary too much from the other South American and Central American coffee varieties. It also tends to be quite acidic in nature.
2. Grower of both varieties of Coffee
Ecuador enjoys the high status of being one of those only 15 countries that have the capacity to grow and export both Arabica and Robusta coffee. These two are the two main coffee varieties grown and consumed worldwide.
3. Growing coffee in unconventional locations
It is believed that coffee can only be grown at high altitudes, but Ecuador has grown its coffee along the coastlines, the low lying Amazon basins, and even on the Galapagos Islands.
4. Starbucks specialty Reserve program
Starbucks sells a specialty reserve coffee which originates from the San Cristobal island. The combination of the rich volcanic soil and cool winds grows high-quality coffee crops.
5. Improved production
In recent years, organic farmers have taken up better agricultural practices and technology. This has led to a surge of coffee production, processing, drying and most importantly storing these beans.
6. Local Specialty Roasters
The most promising event in coffee production in Ecuador is the fact that producers have started taking charge of roasting their own coffee instead of sending it overseas. They have employed the use of new machines for roasting after which these beans are sold in major cities.
7. Cafes in Ecuador
Coffee shops and Cafes are the new trend in Ecuador which serve perfect frothing cappuccinos. These brew bars and coffee shops have employed all the best coffee equipment for consumption.
8. Barista Competition
Another exciting new trend is the competitive spirit amongst Baristas. Ecuador has started hosting the National Barista championship in which baristas from all over the country enthusiastically participate and offer information pertaining to their coffee beans. They try their best to seek more knowledge and gain more experience by competing against and observing their counterparts.
9. Ecuadorian Coffee equipment
Ecuadorians use a coffee cloth filter called Chucho which is named due to the shape it makes when coffee is filtered out. It can be bought for approximately 2 dollars and is lightweight, portable, cheap and easy to clean, which makes it ideal to carry while traveling.
10. Coffee Essence
Esencia de café is a coffee specialty which is widely consumed in Ecuador. It is a deep dark liquid with thick consistency which is poured into a cup of hot milk and then consumed. It can be more easily be described as a syrup-like liquid which is made by brewing coffee beans. Different brewers use different ways to make this essence.
Ecuadorian coffee enjoys the status of being a major export of its country and enjoyed all throughout the world. This puts it up with all the main coffee producers of the world.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2021-02-27