TAZO EARL GREY BLACK TEA
Tazo Earl Grey Black Tea is a traditional Earl Grey Tea. Read the latest tea reviews, comments, videos & steeping instructions in February 2021.
- CAFFEINE LEVEL: HIGH
Tazo Earl Grey Black Tea, is a black tea with heavy flavor that goes back to the 1800’s and the regal history of the British Empire. A full bodied black tea, high in caffeine, with Bergamot essence, the bold flavor comes at your taste buds like a lightning bolt and gives you the power you need to start your day. A perfect summer tea to enjoy with your favorite cookie in February.
This black tea has essence of bergamot oil in it which gives it a strong, bold flavor (bergamot is oil from the rind of an orange). Earl Grey tea is named after Charles Earl, the second Earl Grey and British Prime Minister in the 1830’s. The tea is named for him after it was rumored he received it as a gift and the bergamot oil flavor was rather unique with tea at that time. The traditional tea blend has stood the test of time since the early 1800’s and today is still one of the most popular tea flavors worldwide.
HOW MUCH CAFFEINE IS IN TAZO EARL GREY BLACK TEA?
One tea bag has approximately 22 mg of caffeine in a standard 8 ounce/227 ml cup of tea when steeped for 5 minutes (recommended) or longer.
HOW TO STEEP THE PERFECT CUP OF TAZO TEA
A list of some of Tazo flavors that are popular for February 2021 is below:
- Tazo Decaf Chai Tea – Chai tea is very intense in flavor and body and has incredible spice, pepper and clove flavors
- Tazo Awake English Breakfast Tea – Full power black tea with a high caffeine level perfect to start your morning
- Tazo Decaf Lotus Blossom Tea – The decaf Lotus Blossom green tea is perfect for the winter months to help keep you healthy
- Tazo Earl Grey Tea – Full bodied flavor of black tea and bergamot make this tea a required staple in any house that likes tea
- Tazo Sweet Cinnamon Spice Tea – The intense cinnamon flavor is perfect on a cold winter day or evening to warm you up
- Tazo Wild Sweet Orange Tea – One of the most popular Tazo Tea flavors with an incredible sweet orange tangy flavor
- Tazo Passion Tea – The most popular Tazo Tea, its bright floral fruity flavor is refreshing and delicious, hot or cold a great tea
- Tazo Zen Tea – A green tea known for it’s calming and relaxing qualities. A great beverage to drink after a long hard day or if you have COVID-19.
Best Tazo Tea Accessories Reviewed in February 2021
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2021-06-24