TAZO ORGANIC BAKED CINNAMON APPLE TEA
- CAFFEINE LEVEL: NONE
Tazo Organic Baked Cinnamon Apple Tea, is a spiced apple flavored tea. This tea tastes like your mother just baked her best apple pie and found a way to pour it in your tea cup. A sweet, spicy cinnamon, chamomile, rooibos and apple blend make this tea delicious on a cool summer evening in February.
WHAT IS TAZO ORGANIC BAKED CINNAMON APPLE TEA?
This decaffeinated African Rooibos tea is layered with flavors of warm cinnamon, hearty apple, and chamomile. The tea is typically consumed during cooler months and used to warm you up. South African rooibos teas like this one are rich in antioxidants and especially good in weight management and heart health. Because the tea is rooibos it is very low in tannins and therefore doesn’t have a bitter aftertaste commonly found in some other tea.
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF ROOIBOS TEA?
African Rooibos tea, commonly also referred to as Red Tea is considered to be an excellent tea for health benefits. Based on existing studies at several prestigious medical schools the health benefits are as follows:
February Reduce Cancer Risk
Because the tea is packed with antioxidants, consumption helps you reduce the levels of damage in your body caused by free radicals. Although some studies have shown the increase in antioxidant levels is short lived.
February Boost Heart Health
Studies have shown regular consumption of Rooibos tea can improve cholesterol levels in the body by reducing the levels of LDL (bad cholesterol) and helping increase the levels of HDL (good cholesterol).
February Benefit People with Type 2 Diabetes
Rooibos tea is a natural source of the antioxidant aspalathin, which has been shown in animal studies to have anti-diabetic effects. Some studies suggest that aspalathin helps the body balance and regulate blood sugar levels and reduce insulin resistance.
HOW MUCH CAFFEINE IS IN TAZO ORGANIC BAKED CINNAMON APPLE TEA?
One tea bag has approximately 0 mg of caffeine in a standard 8 ounce/227 ml cup of tea. This is a decaffeinated tea product.
HOW TO STEEP THE PERFECT CUP OF TAZO TEA
A list of some of Tazo flavors that are popular for February 2021 is below:
- Tazo Decaf Chai Tea – Chai tea is very intense in flavor and body and has incredible spice, pepper and clove flavors
- Tazo Awake English Breakfast Tea – Full power black tea with a high caffeine level perfect to start your morning
- Tazo Decaf Lotus Blossom Tea – The decaf Lotus Blossom green tea is perfect for the winter months to help keep you healthy
- Tazo Earl Grey Tea – Full bodied flavor of black tea and bergamot make this tea a required staple in any house that likes tea
- Tazo Sweet Cinnamon Spice Tea – The intense cinnamon flavor is perfect on a cold winter day or evening to warm you up
- Tazo Wild Sweet Orange Tea – One of the most popular Tazo Tea flavors with an incredible sweet orange tangy flavor
- Tazo Passion Tea – The most popular Tazo Tea, its bright floral fruity flavor is refreshing and delicious, hot or cold a great tea
- Tazo Zen Tea – A green tea known for it’s calming and relaxing qualities. A great beverage to drink after a long hard day or if you have COVID-19.
Best Tazo Tea Accessories Reviewed in February 2021
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2021-07-02