TAZO ORGANIC DARJEELING TEA
- CAFFEINE LEVEL: HIGH
Tazo Darjeeling Tea, is a blend of black tea with a floral flavor and a crisp finish. The tea is sometimes referred to as the Champagne of tea and is perfect for celebrating life’s special moments or just moments you wish were special. A great tea to share for meetings with friends, family or with that special someone on a summer day or evening in February.
WHAT IS TAZO DARJEELING TEA?
Darjeeling tea is a tea grown in the Darjeeling district of West Bengal, India and is commonly referred to as teh Champagne of tea. It’s usually processed as a black, green and oolong tea. Tea designated with the Darjeeling name can only be grown, produced, harvested and manufactured from the Tea estates in the Sadar Subdivision. The first widespread appearance of this tea surfaced outside of India in the 1850’s. Due to adulteration and falsification from some producers, the Tea Board of India administers the Darjelling Certification mark and logo. So pay close attention to the package and look for the logo.
HOW MUCH CAFFEINE IS IN TAZO DARJEELING TEA?
One tea bag has approximately 50 mg of caffeine in a standard 8 ounce/227 ml cup of tea. This is caffeine level is achieved after approximately 5 minutes (recommended) of steeping the tea.
HOW TO STEEP THE PERFECT CUP OF TAZO TEA
A list of some of Tazo flavors that are popular for February 2021 is below:
- Tazo Decaf Chai Tea – Chai tea is very intense in flavor and body and has incredible spice, pepper and clove flavors
- Tazo Awake English Breakfast Tea – Full power black tea with a high caffeine level perfect to start your morning
- Tazo Decaf Lotus Blossom Tea – The decaf Lotus Blossom green tea is perfect for the winter months to help keep you healthy
- Tazo Earl Grey Tea – Full bodied flavor of black tea and bergamot make this tea a required staple in any house that likes tea
- Tazo Sweet Cinnamon Spice Tea – The intense cinnamon flavor is perfect on a cold winter day or evening to warm you up
- Tazo Wild Sweet Orange Tea – One of the most popular Tazo Tea flavors with an incredible sweet orange tangy flavor
- Tazo Passion Tea – The most popular Tazo Tea, its bright floral fruity flavor is refreshing and delicious, hot or cold a great tea
- Tazo Zen Tea – A green tea known for it’s calming and relaxing qualities. A great beverage to drink after a long hard day or if you have COVID-19.
Best Tazo Tea Accessories Reviewed in February 2021
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2022-01-26