WHAT IS TAZO ORGANIC PAN-FIRED GREEN TEA?
A green tea from China, the tea leaves are harvested and left to dry where they form into small arch’s in shape. Considered to be one of the most popular green tea varieties in China, this tea has a slight smoked aroma and a hint of baked tea on the palate. It’s a light-bodied tea that’s often consumed midday.
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF DRINKING GREEN TEA?
Consumption of black tea on a consistent basis may help with the following health benefits:
Some studies have shown the regular consumption of green tea when paired with regular exercise can lead to an increase in metabolism. Studies have shown that consumption of green tea in the place of coffee can lower cortisol hormone levels which can help in the reduction of belly fat levels.
Better Cardiovascular Health
Studies have shown green tea consumption on a sustained basis can reduce the risk of stroke. The consumption of green tea is thought to help with a reduction of systolic and diastolic blood pressure levels.
Hyperlipidemia (Lower Cholesterol)
Drinking green tea has shown to lower blood concentration levels of total cholesterol, slightly if consumed daily in moderation. Studies indicate that consumption of green tea lowers total LDL concentrations in the blood.
HOW MUCH CAFFEINE IS IN TAZO ORGANIC PAN-FIRED GREEN TEA?
One tea bag has approximately 47 mg of caffeine in a standard 8 ounce/227 ml cup of tea. This caffeine level is achieved after 5 minutes (recommended) of steeping time.
HOW TO STEEP THE PERFECT CUP OF TAZO TEA
A list of some of Tazo flavors that are popular for February 2021 is below:
- Tazo Decaf Chai Tea – Chai tea is very intense in flavor and body and has incredible spice, pepper and clove flavors
- Tazo Awake English Breakfast Tea – Full power black tea with a high caffeine level perfect to start your morning
- Tazo Decaf Lotus Blossom Tea – The decaf Lotus Blossom green tea is perfect for the winter months to help keep you healthy
- Tazo Earl Grey Tea – Full bodied flavor of black tea and bergamot make this tea a required staple in any house that likes tea
- Tazo Sweet Cinnamon Spice Tea – The intense cinnamon flavor is perfect on a cold winter day or evening to warm you up
- Tazo Wild Sweet Orange Tea – One of the most popular Tazo Tea flavors with an incredible sweet orange tangy flavor
- Tazo Passion Tea – The most popular Tazo Tea, its bright floral fruity flavor is refreshing and delicious, hot or cold a great tea
- Tazo Zen Tea – A green tea known for it’s calming and relaxing qualities. A great beverage to drink after a long hard day or if you have COVID-19.
Best Tazo Tea Accessories Reviewed in February 2021
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2021-07-02