TAZO TURMERIC BLISS TEA
- CAFFEINE LEVEL: NONE
Tazo Turmeric Bliss Tea, is aromatic, sweet passionfruit flavored tea. This tea contains a blend of Turmeric, Licorice Root, Ginger Root and Orange Peel. Enjoy the taste of a slightly sweet tea with hints of licorice. The flavors will linger on your tongue while you dream of exotic lands. A great tea for boosting your spirits on a nice autumn day in February.
WHAT IS TAZO TURMERIC BLISS TEA?
This decaffeinated tea has its origins from the Japanese and their love of teas with the Turmeric spice. Turmeric has long been known for it’s health benefits in Asian cultures. This tea has a lush blend of passionfruit flavor with hints of licorice root and orange peel. This tea is KSA Kosher Certifed and gluten free.
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF TURMERIC TEA?
Turmeric has been believed to help stave off a large number of health related issue. The benefits of Turmeric tea are as follows:
Improved Gastro Health
Turmeric has been shown to help treat and manage digestive problems such as ulcerative colitis, stomach ulcers, arthritis and colorectal cancers. Consuming just 2-3 cups of Turmeric Tea daily can help keep your gut more healthy.
Chinese and Japanese medicine have recognized turmeric for it’s benefits for longetivity health and reduction of demetia. Coincidentally this might help explain why Okinawans in Japan live so long and have such low levels of demetia, and their consumption of turmeric tea.
It is believed that daily increased consumption of turmeric can help reduce inflammation throughout the body.
HOW MUCH CAFFEINE IS IN TAZO TURMERIC TEA?
One tea bag has approximately 0 mg of caffeine in a standard 8 ounce/227 ml cup of tea. This is a decaffeinated tea product.
HOW TO STEEP THE PERFECT CUP OF TAZO TEA
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF DRINKING BLACK TEA?
Consumption of black tea on a consistent basis may help with the following health benefits:
Increased Oral Health
Some studies have shown the regular consumption of black tea can lead to a reduction in the build up of plaque on teeth. The plaque reduction has been shown to reduce the amount of bacteria produced that leads to the formation of cavitites and tooth decay.
Because black tea contains large amounts of polyphenols, there have been several studies done that suggest individuals that consume 3 or more cups of black tea daily had a 20% lower risk of stroke then those who consume less than 1 cup of black tea.
Black tea has incredible calming, relaxing and concentration building qualities. Because the tea is high in an amino acid called L-Theanine, studies have shown that regular consumption of black tea can lead to lower levels of the stress hormone Cortisol in the body.
A list of some of Tazo flavors that are popular for February 2021 is below:
- Tazo Decaf Chai Tea – Chai tea is very intense in flavor and body and has incredible spice, pepper and clove flavors
- Tazo Awake English Breakfast Tea – Full power black tea with a high caffeine level perfect to start your morning
- Tazo Decaf Lotus Blossom Tea – The decaf Lotus Blossom green tea is perfect for the winter months to help keep you healthy
- Tazo Earl Grey Tea – Full bodied flavor of black tea and bergamot make this tea a required staple in any house that likes tea
- Tazo Sweet Cinnamon Spice Tea – The intense cinnamon flavor is perfect on a cold winter day or evening to warm you up
- Tazo Wild Sweet Orange Tea – One of the most popular Tazo Tea flavors with an incredible sweet orange tangy flavor
- Tazo Passion Tea – The most popular Tazo Tea, its bright floral fruity flavor is refreshing and delicious, hot or cold a great tea
- Tazo Zen Tea – A green tea known for it’s calming and relaxing qualities. A great beverage to drink after a long hard day or if you have COVID-19.
Best Tazo Tea Accessories Reviewed in February 2021
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2021-06-24