TAZO VANILLA BEAN MACARON TEA
- CAFFEINE LEVEL: MEDIUM
Tazo Vanilla Bean Macaron Tea, is black tea with a rich collection of vanilla, cinnamon, licorice root, cardamon and cocoa peel flavors. A tea that tastes like a sweet cookie in your mouth, you will love indulging yourself on a quiet evening or in the afternoon. Enjoy this tea with friends or family on a quiet autumn evening in February.
WHAT IS TAZO VANILLA BEAN MACARON TEA?
A blend of black tea with spices of vanilla, cinnamon, licorice root, cardamom and cocoa peel. The rich taste of this dessert tea will captivate your senses as you feel like you are inside one of the most delicious French bakeries in Paris. The tea isn’t overly sweet but does taste cookie-like. It’s a great beverage in the middle of the day or as a dessert replacement. A great tea time tea in place of the normal cookies and such without all that sugar and calories. You’ll enjoy this tea over and over as you savor the rich velvety flavor in every sip.
HOW MUCH CAFFEINE IS IN TAZO VANILLA MACARON TEA?
One tea bag has approximately 15 mg of caffeine in a standard 8 ounce/227 ml cup of tea. This caffeine level is achieved after approximately 5 minutes (recommended) of steeping time.
HOW TO STEEP THE PERFECT CUP OF TAZO TEA
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF DRINKING BLACK TEA?
Consumption of black tea on a consistent basis may help with the following health benefits:
Increased Oral Health
Some studies have shown the regular consumption of black tea can lead to a reduction in the build up of plaque on teeth. The plaque reduction has been shown to reduce the amount of bacteria produced that leads to the formation of cavitites and tooth decay.
Because black tea contains large amounts of polyphenols, there have been several studies done that suggest individuals that consume 3 or more cups of black tea daily had a 20% lower risk of stroke then those who consume less than 1 cup of black tea.
Black tea has incredible calming, relaxing and concentration building qualities. Because the tea is high in an amino acid called L-Theanine, studies have shown that regular consumption of black tea can lead to lower levels of the stress hormone Cortisol in the body.
A list of some of Tazo flavors that are popular for February 2021 is below:
- Tazo Decaf Chai Tea – Chai tea is very intense in flavor and body and has incredible spice, pepper and clove flavors
- Tazo Awake English Breakfast Tea – Full power black tea with a high caffeine level perfect to start your morning
- Tazo Decaf Lotus Blossom Tea – The decaf Lotus Blossom green tea is perfect for the winter months to help keep you healthy
- Tazo Earl Grey Tea – Full bodied flavor of black tea and bergamot make this tea a required staple in any house that likes tea
- Tazo Sweet Cinnamon Spice Tea – The intense cinnamon flavor is perfect on a cold winter day or evening to warm you up
- Tazo Wild Sweet Orange Tea – One of the most popular Tazo Tea flavors with an incredible sweet orange tangy flavor
- Tazo Passion Tea – The most popular Tazo Tea, its bright floral fruity flavor is refreshing and delicious, hot or cold a great tea
- Tazo Zen Tea – A green tea known for it’s calming and relaxing qualities. A great beverage to drink after a long hard day or if you have COVID-19.
Best Tazo Tea Accessories Reviewed in February 2021
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2021-02-27