TAZO WILD SWEET ORANGE TEA
Tazo Wild Sweet Orange Tea is the sweetest orange flavor in the world. Read the latest tea reviewed, comments, videos & steeping instructions in February 2021.
- CAFFEINE LEVEL: NONE
This Tazo Tea is a fruit forward tea that tastes like you just had the best oranges from the best orange grove in the world in your tea cup. A truly sweet, bright and intense citrus burst of flavor that makes you smile after every delicious sip. One of the most popular Tazo Tea flavors and an autumn favorite in February.
This decaffeinated herbal tea is one of the most popular flavors from Tazo Tea. The sweet orange flavor almost tastes like the tea has sugar, but alas, no need to worry, this treat has no added sugars. The tea contains Lemon Grass, Rose Hips, Spearmint and of course, Orange Peel. The flavors make this tea something that can be enjoyed, sipped and savored, all year and at any time of the day. This tea is very refreshing and is often enjoyed as a mid-day pick me up to help put a smile on your face.
HOW MUCH CAFFEINE IS IN TAZO WILD SWEET ORANGE TEA?
One tea bag has approximately 0 mg of caffeine in a standard 8 ounce/227 ml cup of tea. This is a decaffeinated tea product.
HOW TO STEEP THE PERFECT CUP OF TAZO TEA
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF DRINKING BLACK TEA?
Consumption of black tea on a consistent basis may help with the following health benefits:
Increased Oral Health
Some studies have shown the regular consumption of black tea can lead to a reduction in the build up of plaque on teeth. The plaque reduction has been shown to reduce the amount of bacteria produced that leads to the formation of cavitites and tooth decay.
Because black tea contains large amounts of polyphenols, there have been several studies done that suggest individuals that consume 3 or more cups of black tea daily had a 20% lower risk of stroke then those who consume less than 1 cup of black tea.
Black tea has incredible calming, relaxing and concentration building qualities. Because the tea is high in an amino acid called L-Theanine, studies have shown that regular consumption of black tea can lead to lower levels of the stress hormone Cortisol in the body.
A list of some of Tazo flavors that are popular for February 2021 is below:
- Tazo Decaf Chai Tea – Chai tea is very intense in flavor and body and has incredible spice, pepper and clove flavors
- Tazo Awake English Breakfast Tea – Full power black tea with a high caffeine level perfect to start your morning
- Tazo Decaf Lotus Blossom Tea – The decaf Lotus Blossom green tea is perfect for the winter months to help keep you healthy
- Tazo Earl Grey Tea – Full bodied flavor of black tea and bergamot make this tea a required staple in any house that likes tea
- Tazo Sweet Cinnamon Spice Tea – The intense cinnamon flavor is perfect on a cold winter day or evening to warm you up
- Tazo Wild Sweet Orange Tea – One of the most popular Tazo Tea flavors with an incredible sweet orange tangy flavor
- Tazo Passion Tea – The most popular Tazo Tea, its bright floral fruity flavor is refreshing and delicious, hot or cold a great tea
- Tazo Zen Tea – A green tea known for it’s calming and relaxing qualities. A great beverage to drink after a long hard day or if you have COVID-19.
Best Tazo Tea Accessories Reviewed in February 2021
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2021-05-11