TAZO ZEN TEA K-CUP PODS
Tazo Zen Tea K-CUP PODS, Delicious and easy green mint tea. See the latest tea reviewed, comments, videos & steeping instructions in February 2021.
- CAFFEINE LEVEL: MEDIUM
Tazo Zen Tea K-CUP PODS, are a soothing infusion of green tea, developed to help you relax and unwind during a stressful day. This tea has flavors of Lemon Verbena, Spearmint, and Lemon Grass and helps promote a feeling of tranquility and well being in every sip. The light mint flavor will refresh your mind and spirit at the end of a long hectic day. The K-CUPs version of this tea is so easy to make you love the simplicity and taste in February.
This K-CUP version of the famously popular Tazo green tea flavor blend is naturally sourced and is consistently one of the best selling Tazo Tea flavors. This green tea is known for it’s calming, and relaxing qualities for your body, spirit and mind. The tea contains a medium amount of caffeine for a green tea and has is Kosher Certified. The flavors of spearmint, lemon verbena and lemongrass add a dimension of complexity that leaves you wanting another sip and leaves you looking forward to the next cup. The Keurig machine makes brewing this tea so effortless and easy you may never buy another tea bag again.
HOW MUCH CAFFEINE IS IN TAZO ZEN TEA?
One K-CUP POD has approximately 15.6 mg of caffeine in a standard 8 ounce/227 ml cup of tea. The caffeine level of this tea is consistent after 5 minutes (recommended) of brewing time in your Keurig machine.
HOW DO YOU BREW THE BEST TAZO ZEN K-CUPS TEA?
According to the Tazo Tea website, the best method to follow when brewing any of the Tazo Tea flavors is follow the instructions in your Keurig machine for brewing times and temperatures. Always use filtered water when possible to brew your tea since the quality of the water can have a significant effect on the flavor and taste of the tea after it’s been brewed.
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF DRINKING GREEN TEA?
Consumption of black tea on a consistent basis may help with the following health benefits:
Some studies have shown the regular consumption of green tea when paired with regular exercise can lead to an increase in metabolism. Studies have shown that consumption of green tea in the place of coffee can lower cortisol hormone levels which can help in the reduction of belly fat levels.
Better Cardiovascular Health
Studies have shown green tea consumption on a sustained basis can reduce the risk of stroke. The consumption of green tea is thought to help with a reduction of systolic and diastolic blood pressure levels.
Hyperlipidemia (Lower Cholesterol)
Drinking green tea has shown to lower blood concentration levels of total cholesterol, slightly if consumed daily in moderation. Studies indicate that consumption of green tea lowers total LDL concentrations in the blood.
A list of some of Tazo flavors that are popular for February 2021 is below:
- Tazo Decaf Chai Tea – Chai tea is very intense in flavor and body and has incredible spice, pepper and clove flavors
- Tazo Awake English Breakfast Tea – Full power black tea with a high caffeine level perfect to start your morning
- Tazo Decaf Lotus Blossom Tea – The decaf Lotus Blossom green tea is perfect for the winter months to help keep you healthy
- Tazo Earl Grey Tea – Full bodied flavor of black tea and bergamot make this tea a required staple in any house that likes tea
- Tazo Sweet Cinnamon Spice Tea – The intense cinnamon flavor is perfect on a cold winter day or evening to warm you up
- Tazo Wild Sweet Orange Tea – One of the most popular Tazo Tea flavors with an incredible sweet orange tangy flavor
- Tazo Passion Tea – The most popular Tazo Tea, its bright floral fruity flavor is refreshing and delicious, hot or cold a great tea
- Tazo Zen Tea – A green tea known for it’s calming and relaxing qualities. A great beverage to drink after a long hard day or if you have COVID-19.
Best Tazo Tea Accessories Reviewed in February 2021
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2021-05-11